A pan-European DFD activity proposal

Jelle Hermsen jelle at fsfe.org
Tue Feb 14 20:10:47 UTC 2012

Hi,
I read it and like it. The goals and objectives are easy to grasp and described well.

Regarding the license at the bottom I would suggest replacing "laxer" with "more permissive". I think that's the common way to describe a more liberal license.

And personally I would like to see the removal of the following paragraph, although I do understand why it's there:
"The entries need not agree with all the positions of the FSFE; however, as we have our own agenda, your entry should be favourable to Free Software and Open Standards."

I would really like to read entries that are not favorable to FS and Open Standards. It could be an opportunity to learn from and I think it's always interesting to avoid group think now and then, just to keep your thoughts fresh and your reasoning sound.

Cheers,
Jelle