A pan-European DFD activity proposal

Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild repentinus at fsfe.org
Tue Feb 14 14:04:32 UTC 2012

On 14 February 2012 13:53, Jelle Hermsen <jelle at fsfe.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> Unfortunately I didn't get any response from Tekmote. I take it they're not interested, although a reply from them would have been nice.
No problem.

I am starting to believe that we should postpone this until next year
and do it right. If we wanted to, it would be possible to rush it
through, but I am of the opinion that we simply would not get the
results we are looking for, and it would be more beneficial to pick
the idea up in December 2012 to organize a grandiose competition.

Regards,
--
Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild
<repentinus at fsfe.org>