Goal for February 14th: More love reports than bug reports! #ilovefs

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Feb 14 06:07:37 UTC 2012

Matthias Kirschner <mk at fsfe.org> writes:

> Just a short reminder. In some parts of the world it is already 14th
> February. Don't forget about http://ilovefs.org.

I have, using ‘reportbug --kudos nameofthepackage’, sent five love
letters already.

It's a surprising amount of fun to put into words why you particularly
love the work someone has done with a piece of free software that
affects your life. I recommend doing it!

> PS: How do you like FSFE's website colors http://fsfe.org today?

Nice. I really like this campaign, and it's a great use of the hype
around this day.

--
 \         “I was gratified to be able to answer promptly and I did. I |
  `\       said I didn't know.” —Mark Twain, _Life on the Mississippi_ |