A pan-European DFD activity proposal

Alessandro Polvani alessandro.polvani at fsfe.org
Tue Feb 7 10:13:09 UTC 2012

Hi Heiki,

Sorry for the late reply, I had an incredibly busy week end at FOSDEM.

Il 07/02/2012 10:08, Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild ha scritto:

>> Following deliberation on the df-coordination@, we have come to the
>> agreement that it would be better to organize a blog post competition
>> and we should stick to a small number of countries (like 3) this year
>> due tto time constraints. Thus, as I would be able to coordinate and
>> publicize this in Estonia, I am looking for volunteers who would be
>> willing to run it in two additional countries.

I would be glad to run it in Italy. I don't know if I will be successful
because I don't live in Italy at the moment, but I have a few contacts
in high schools. I could also contact a website proposing this kind of
initiative for students. Do you think it would be enough to spread the
voice about this initiative?

Best,

--
Alessandro Polvani                   [ ]   <alessandro.polvani at fsfe.org>