Document Freedom Day 2012 - Let's get ready to rumble

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Wed Oct 26 08:43:47 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I am responsible for DFD 2012 from FSFE's site. So if you have any
questions, comments, feedback from past years, or anything else about
Document Freedom Day, feel free to contact me.

If you are interested in joining the organisation team, or organise an
activity somewhere, please join our mailinglist
http://mail.fsfeurope.org/mailman/listinfo/df-coordination.

Before we start to discuss details of the campaign, administrative
issues, or technical aspects, I am interested what you see as the main
topic around Open Standards and document freedom at the moment.

The rest will be discussed on the df-coordination mailing list.

Best Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003