FSFE's policy track and Fellowship meeting at FSCONS

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Oct 20 12:24:46 UTC 2011

Just for your information, we organise a Fellowship meeting and the
"Free Software in Politics" track at FSCONS.

On Friday (11-11-11) we will have a full day meeting to prepare the I
love Free Software campaign, the Document Freedom Day, do a PDFreaders
bug sprint, and have a feedback session about our work (see
http://blogs.fsfe.org/mk/?p=836).

On Saturday we have the following talks in our track:

- Sat 10:00 - 10:45 Talk: The water in which we swim - Policy issues
                          around Free Software (Karsten Gerloff)
- Sat 11:00 - 11:45 Talk: Non-free software advertisement presented by
                          your government (Matthias Kirschner)
- Sat 12:00 - 12:45 Talk: Free Software in the Swedish public sector
                          (Daniel Melin)
- Sat 15:15 - 16:00 Talk: Insights in EU Free Software Policy (Erik
                          Josefsson)
- Sat 16:15 - 17:00 Talk: Catch them early - Free Software in education
                          (Guido Arnold)
- Sat 17:15 - 18:00 Workshop: Hands-on decentralization with PageKite
                              (Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson)

See http://my.fscons.org/schedule/track/fs-politics/ for more
information.

If you have interesting speakers or topics for future events, please let
me know.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003