Dutch government hands over education's keys to Microsoft

Szakál Péter szakal.peter at openskm.com
Wed Nov 9 12:52:15 UTC 2011

Hi Matthias,

It would be quite difficult to describe our last 3 years in a couple of lines.

Still I got some links with english content explaining quite well what happened in Hungary:

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=49451
http://www.osor.eu/news/hu-government-withdraws-tender-requesting-proprietary-software

I'm absolutely open to cooperate in the future.
We continue of course to push here, I'll update you as soon as I have any news.

Peter