Nokia spreading FUD?

Bernhard Reiter reiter at fsfeurope.org
Wed Mar 23 08:59:10 UTC 2011

Am Montag, 14. März 2011 17:37:46 schrieb Antenore Gatta:
> We need a fork or forget Qt...

There is no need to avoid Qt, on the contrary, the Nokia
investment in it and the licensing change has made it a better
technical product with a wider community. Read from someone who knows:

 It's the Free Software, stupid!
 Submitted by mirko on Tue, 03/01/2011 - 20:59
 http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4394

What we must respond to is the crap about restrictions somewhere.
We need to educate potential customers to demand Free Software services.

Best,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Deputy Coordinator Germany                            (fsfeurope.org)
Your donation makes our work possible:  www.fsfeurope.org/help/donate.en.html