Investigative journalism on Software Patents

Hugo Roy hugo at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 25 11:00:48 UTC 2011

Le lundi 25 juillet 2011 à 12:44 +0200, Matthias Kirschner a écrit :
> I recommend reading a very intersting article on software patents. It's
> like a crime storry and the journalists did a very good job here:
> http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2011/07/22/138576167/when-patents-attack

This is well written and well researched. Very comprehensive for anyone
who wants to understand the real problem with software patents. I read
it, bookmarked it, and I am sure I will quote some parts whenever I
write something about the software patents mafia!

Hugo Roy                           im: hugo at jabber.fsfe.org
  French Coordinator               mobile: +33 (0)6 0874 1341

The Free Software Foundation Europe works to create general
understanding and support for software freedom in politics, law,
business and society. Become a Fellow http://www.fsfe.org/join

La Free Software Foundation Europe travaille à la compréhension et au
soutien de la liberté logicielle en politique, en droit, en économie et
en société. Devenez un Fellow http://www.fsfe.org/join