GN-531: Thank you for GNU/Linux support

mail at samtuke.com mail at samtuke.com
Fri Jan 28 13:29:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

I recently purchased several GN-531 wireless -n adaptors from play.com for
£7.29 each. I have found them to work with zero configuration with my GNU/Linux
computers.

I wanted to let you know that the reason I chose this product was the
availability of Free Software drivers for GNU/Linux.

I will be recommending this device to my friends and colleagues for this
reason.

Additionally I was very glad to see that the box makes clear that GNU/Linux is
supported, and which kernel version is required. This is how I initially
became aware of the availability of the drivers.

Thank you for releasing Free Software drivers and for stating GNU/Linux
support on the product packaging.

Sincerely,

Sam Tuke.