Stress test FSFE’s new donation options!

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 16 10:01:03 UTC 2011

FSFE’s work [1] depends on your donations.  Without we would not be able
to work on software freedom, follow the policy process in European
countries, the European Union [2], and the United Nations [3], nor would
we be able to run campaigns like pdfreaders.org [4] or Document Freedom
Day [5].

To make donating easier, we now offer several new payment options on our
donation page [6].

*Help us to stress test* the new system by huge donations ;)

Regards,
Matthias

PS: We are also working to implement direct debit options.

  1. http://fsfe.org/projects/work.en.html
  2. http://fsfe.org/projects/eu/eu.en.html
  3. http://fsfe.org/projects/un/un.en.html
  4. http://fsfe.org/campaigns/pdfreaders/pdfreaders.en.html
  5. http://documentfreedom.org/
  6. http://fsfe.org/donate/donate.en.html
--
Matthias Kirschner - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (fsfe.org)