Valentine's day for Free Software
maelle at fsfe.org
Fri Feb 11 10:03:23 UTC 2011
Hi all !
On Monday it's Valentine's day. What link to Free Software, will you ask ?
On this day, FSFE invites you to consider another question : Why not
make this February 14th a very special day and show that we appreciate
the work of Free Software developpers and support Free Software in general ?
*How to participate*
You have plenty of choice on how you proclaim your enthusiasm towards
Free Software :
- send a message to a FS developper, saying that instead of signalling a
bug, for once you just want to thank for their work, and indicate that
this mail is part of the I love FS campaign,
- microblog on identi.ca and add the tag #ilovefs 
- invite a friend on a drink and tell him about Free Software
- Donate to a Free Software project  
- include a Valentine's day design to your website 
- take a picture demonstrating your love to FS and send
it to FSFE 
*Spread the word*
The Free Software world is eager for one day of love, so whatever you do
for this day, blog, microblog (#ilovefs)  about it, tell FSFE about
it , bring more and more people around you to participate and help us
make a huge declaration of love to Free Software !
1. all dents will be agregated on http://identi.ca/ilovefs
5. fellowship at fsfeurope.org
Free Software Foundation Europe - intern
im : maelle at jabber.fsfe.org
More information about the Discussion