Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Dec 29 11:04:28 UTC 2011

* Heiki Repentinus Ojasild <repentinus at fsfe.org> [2011-12-27 20:19:35 +0000]:

> On 27 December 2011 19:11, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> > So why did web@ and translators@ object?
> On a second glance, it seems that only web@ did. At least I cannot
> find anything about translators@ at the moment. Anyway, web@ archives
> are private. And no-one who bothered to discuss it on web@ wanted the
> archives to become public. Was not much more to that.

For the publically archived ones it is ok for me if they are archived in
other places like Free Software list archives as well.

web@ and trsnlators@ have a archive which is for subscribers only. So
they should not appear on public archives. That's why we contacted some
archives in the past and asked for removal of those lists from their
archives.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003