Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild repentinus at fsfe.org
Sun Dec 25 19:58:44 UTC 2011

Dear discussants,

It has come to my attention that our mailing lists are publicly
archived at <http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/project/fsfeurope.org/>.
The web@ and translators@ have faced similar issues in the past, if I
remember correctly. On those lists it was decided that this is not
desirable. I think that the FSFE should not allow this kind of
archival as we have the functionality internally. However, since I am
not qualified to decide... I am writing this. I think it would be best
if the FSFE had a universal policy, but you are obviously welcome to
mirror the discussion on the lists relevant to you.

Anyway, let's discuss it. Your thoughts, opinions, actions are?

Merry Christmas!

Faithfully,
--
Heiki "Repentinus" Ojasild