EU parliament needs Drupal help

Sam Tuke samtuke at fsfe.org
Mon Dec 19 12:29:37 UTC 2011

On Friday 18 November 2011 13:14:18 Sam Tuke wrote:
> The European Parliament Free Software Users group, which supports MEPs with
> using and migrating to Free Software, is looking for someone to help them
> with their Drupal website.

Erik has notified me that my call for help resulted in 5-8 volunteers. Great to
see so much support from FSFE Fellows for the parliamentary Free Software
group! Thanks to everyone who contacted him.

Sam.

--
Sam Tuke
British Team Coordinator
IM : samtuke at jabber.fsfe.org
Latest UK Free Software news: uk.fsfe.org
Is freedom important to you? Join the fellowship.fsfe.org