the ethical social network

judith at movingyouth.eu judith at movingyouth.eu
Sat Aug 27 20:33:19 UTC 2011

This part "The communication protocol and software of the social network
must let the user be able to decide freely, clearly and efficiently what
to do with each of his data and his account: the user may decide for each
communication who are the recipients, even possibly the general public."
should already takes care of the usability issue.

What do you think?