Shell access

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 23 13:51:52 UTC 2010

Hello Roscoe,

* Roscoe <rm at fsfe.org> [2010-09-04 09:00:45 +1000]:

> Sound like a good idea? Crap idea? Suggestions?

I discussed this idea with others. Like me, most people liked the idea
very much to have such a service for Fellows.  The problem is, that at
the moment we do not have _any_ spare sysadmin time to integrate this or
to help anything for that.  There are too many urgent things which are
critical for our infrastructure which needs a lot of work at the moment.

Of course that does not prevent you to set up such a service and provide
Fellows access there, but unfortunately our admins cannot help with any
tasks (like account management, etc.).

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (fsfe.org)