OpenERP Webclient proprietär

Hugo Roy hugo at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 22 21:51:49 UTC 2010

Le mercredi 22 septembre 2010 à 17:51 +0100, David Gerard a écrit :
> On 22 September 2010 17:21, Anastasios Hatzis <anh at hatzis.de> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2010-09-22 at 17:12 +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>
> >> It is proprietary business on top. Just like the neo-proprietary business
> >> people do it, like SugarCRM.
>
> > Bernhard, would you mind explaining "neo-proprietary"? Thanks.
>

> Technically free software that isn't in practical application, I'd think.

In the case of SugarCRM, isn't it about "Open Core"?

Just a guess,
Hugo
  Hugo Roy                           im: hugo at jabber.fsfe.org
  French Coordinator            http://www.fsfe.org/about/roy

The Free Software Foundation Europe works to create general
understanding and support for software freedom in politics, law,
business and society. Become a Fellow http://www.fsfe.org/join