Shell access

Roscoe rm at fsfe.org
Sun Oct 3 04:28:41 UTC 2010

Hey all,

Thanks for the replies. One off list reply pointed out the potential
legal issues involved, while I'd like to think each user was
responsible for their own use it may come down to the server owner
being responsible for their use. Or, at least, being the first
visiting point for raids.

The time and money investment don't phase me, but the potential legal
hassle/risk does :(

Regards,

-- Roscoe