Richard M. Stallman in Thessaloniki - 01/06/2010

Kostas Boukouvalas boukouvalas at fsfe.org
Mon May 31 08:39:26 UTC 2010

Tomorrow Richard M. Stallman will give a speech in Thessaloniki. You
can find more info at http://www.gnugr.org, Association of Greek Users
and Friends of Free Software, regarding the event.

We succeeded to print FSFE material to share, around 400 black and
white copies of various FSFE official promotional material, printed on
laser printer.

Currently we have a great feedback, and you might have seen also
internet traffic coming along to FSFE website, from Greece. The
attendees are almost 300 persons pre-registered and we are doing our
best for the event.