People and Planet

Sam Tuke mail at samtuke.com
Thu May 27 08:59:38 UTC 2010

I recently found this page on the environmentalist People and Planet
site: http://peopleandplanet.org/floss

This is really a great endorsement for Free Software, from a well
established UK charity.

I wondered if FSFE has had anything to do with this? If not then it
seems to me that we should note the page's existence, and use
content/contacts from it in future when doing more charity targeted
campaigning.

If FSFE has not yet made contact with this group then perhaps we should,
just to let them know that we exist, appreciate their efforts, and would
like to support them if possible in using and promoting FOSS.

Sam.

PS Is there a better list for this?