Open Wallet Business invented

Michael Kesper mkesper at fsfe.org
Mon Mar 22 16:40:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 09:24:21PM +0000, Kārlis Repsons wrote:
> People,
> let me point your attention to a new kind of business, which has this far been
> impossible because of lack of adequate technological solutions and the related
> attitudes to it along with lacking knowledge.
[very long text snipped]

If you want a useful discussion please use one (at most three!) sentences
to describe your problem and your solution.
I think no one on this list wants to read through 75 pages of slides.
And slides are not the right tool for discussion on a mailing list, anyway.

Best wishes
Michael
--
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []   (http://fsfe.org)