Open Wallet Business invented

Kārlis Repsons k at 11.lv
Sun Mar 21 18:50:28 UTC 2010

On Sunday 21 March 2010 18:30:51 jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com wrote:
> PS:
> why don't we let others to read this and join up? I would prefer that!
>
> Well, I never get any positive feedback from fsfe.... So I dont post there.
Who cares, is this communication somewhat secret? I will check out myself,
what can I loose, I think, nothing.

> Ok, you are thinking of some type of paypal.
How so? I think, not at all... Paypal is just another way to do the actual
money transfer and OWB has nothing to do with the way money gets transfered!
Is that clear or why not? (I presume, paypal doesn't allow any kind of public
data of payments, right?)

Maybe my examples, where I wrote "don't need any authorities" made that
impression? Well, is money an authority is the question, I think. I presumed
there, that not.

> but how are you going to verify that the payment is done.
For an entry in archive, which is not mine? Why should I?
When I will support some OWB, I will certainly see, that my transfer is done
or my paper money has been taken. Upon that it's my responsibility to make
sure, that the OWB owner books payment.

> What if I have someone in nigeria who says he has 1 billion dollars and he
> can have 1 million people attest to it, but he does not.
Well, then if you take that million from him and book a record, I guess,
people will demand from you as an OWB owner a great deal of work for free!
Would you be interested in that or I misunderstood something?

And this:

?