mailing list misbehaving...

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Thu Mar 18 16:23:34 UTC 2010

   > Several people with @gnu.org mail addresses have had problems with the
   > fsfeurope.org list,

   You reported this earlier, and I replied. Did you receive the email
   http://mail.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/discussion/2010-February/008619.html ?

I do not remeber, I might have but I cannot find it in my inbox.

   > But trying to resubscribe I get a message stating that I am already
   > subscribe.

   My understanding was that the email didn't ask you to resubscribe,
   but to confirm your existing subscription. When you log into your
   mailman settings for the list, there is a checkbox somewhere that
   says "delivery disabled", and you have to uncheck it.

I got two or three reminders, and one claiming I had been unsubscribed
form the list.  At which point I tried subscribing, and mailman
claimed I was already subscribed.

   Concering the reasons of the bounces, I can't give you further
   details, but I hope our sysadmin will be able to look at this
   shortly.

Thank you.