mailing list misbehaving...

Cristian Rigamonti rigamonti at fsfeurope.org
Fri Mar 12 16:24:23 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 04:03:12PM +0100, Reinhard Mueller wrote:

> please note that I set them to the default values *after* this happened,
> before they were set to rather extreme values, please see the archive of
> this thread for details (don't remember them exactly now).

Ah, this explains it all, thanks for reporting it. So the discussion@ list was
mistakenly configured with the same bounce settings that we use for our
press-release* lists (which, due to different traffic conditions, need the
"extreme" values you noticed above).

It was very likely my fault, since I remember changing these parameters for some
lists a long time ago; I'm going to check the other lists for possible
misconfigurations.

Cri

--
SysAdmin  +  Italian team    []      Free Software Foundation Europe
Get active!                [][][]    http://fsfe.org/contribute
OpenPGP Key-Id: 0x943A5F0E           XMPP: cri at jabber.fsfe.org