mailing list misbehaving...

Reinhard Mueller mueller at fsfeurope.org
Tue Mar 9 19:55:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 09.03.2010, 11:36 -0500 schrieb Alfred M. Szmidt:
> Several people with @gnu.org mail addresses have had problems with the
> fsfeurope.org list,

You reported this earlier, and I replied. Did you receive the email
http://mail.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/discussion/2010-February/008619.html ?

> But trying to resubscribe I get a message stating that I am already
> subscribe.

My understanding was that the email didn't ask you to resubscribe, but
to confirm your existing subscription. When you log into your mailman
settings for the list, there is a checkbox somewhere that says "delivery
disabled", and you have to uncheck it.

After the last mail you should be able to resubscribe, since AFAIU you
are not not subscribed any more.

Concering the reasons of the bounces, I can't give you further details,
but I hope our sysadmin will be able to look at this shortly.

Thanks,
Reinhard