[nsnd] Fwd: one major speaker coming for 2 weeks at least, lets share costs!

Marcell Mars marcell.mars at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 16:08:54 UTC 2010

hey mike,
we have program called 'g33koskop' where we can host peter salus and
gylnn moody.g33koskop happens on tuesdays and if we can arrange it for
some of the tuesdays in september we can share traveling costs, cover
accommodation and give small fee for the lecture...

let's discuss details in /msg...

best
marcell

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 3:31 PM, jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com