National Free Software Policy in Republic of Macedonia

Guido Arnold guidoarnold at gmx.net
Wed Jun 9 21:55:30 UTC 2010

Am Dienstag, den 08.06.2010, 17:58 +0200 schrieb Novica Nakov:
> Hello,
>
> In the past month or so, an effort for drafting a national policy on
> free software started in Macedonia.

That's good news!

http://www.metamorphosis.org.mk/programs/e-governance-national-free-and-open-source-software-policy.html

> The local non-profit that promotes free software
> (http://slobodensoftver.org.mk/) is coordinating the process. We think
> that it would be very useful if we can compile a list of this kind of
> documents being drafted or implemented in Europe or elsewhere.
>
> So, if you know of any examples please let us know.

This might not be 100% what you are looking for, but it might be close
to it:
http://wiki.fsfe.org/Free_Software_usage_in_public_administration

If this is not useful for you, please plunge in and create a new page in
the Fellowship wiki which is now open to everybody.

Greetings,

Guido