Richard M. Stallman in Thessaloniki - 01/06/2010

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 4 21:57:47 UTC 2010

yes, kosovo has a long and bloody history.  :)

we have two planned :
Software Freedom Kosova 2010 Conference Sept 25/26 Prishtina Kosovo

   - homepage : http://www.kosovasoftwarefreedom.org/

Directly register your abstract of 200 words here:

   - http://www.albalinux.org/konferenca/index.php/SFK10/ISFK2010
   - WIKICFP:http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=8777

[edit<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Mdupont/OpenLetterToFreeSoftwareCommunities&action=edit&section=3>
] Software Freedom in the Balkans 2010 Conference , Vlore, Albania Sept
11/12 2010

   - home page : http://flossal.org/freesb-2010-conference/

Directly register your abstract of 200 words here:

   - https://freesb.eu/index.php/FreeSBalkans/FreeSB2010/schedConf/cfp
   - WIKICFP:
   http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=8871&copyownerid=9777

We plan on workshops and hack labs between the two. so there should be two
weeks of coding and fun.  the cities will be  : Vlore, Tirana, Shkoder,
Gjakavo, Prizren and finally Prishtina is our current plan.

thanks,
mike