Richard M. Stallman in Thessaloniki - 01/06/2010

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Fri Jun 4 08:01:56 UTC 2010

* Kostas Boukouvalas <boukouvalas at fsfe.org> [2010-06-03 08:50:47 +0300]:

> I have to tell you that Richard Stallman in his speech, urged the
> audience to support Free Software Foundation but also Free Software
> Foundation Europe and its campaings. We are happy to have this
> recorded on video :-)

Is the video already online? Than you can link it on
http://wiki.fsfe.org/Video.

This page as well as http://wiki.fsfe.org/Audio needs some love. Should
be more like http://wiki.fsfe.org/Transcripts.  We now have Guest
accounts http://wiki.fsfe.org/UserGuide/#Guest_accounts, so everybody
can help.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (fsfe.org)