Richard Stallman to speak tomorrow for the first time in Kosovo

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Jun 4 06:24:02 UTC 2010

"jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com" <jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com>
> I would like to tell you all, that RMS will be visiting Kosovo tomorrow to
> speak at the national Library.
> I would also like to invite you all to take part in our FLOSSK/FLOSSAL
> Summer of Code, we are organizing two weeks of conferences, workshops and
> beach parties!  Sept 11-26 in Albania and in Kosovo.

I'm probably not going to get to that Summer of Code because of the
other trips and tasks I have planned (unless someone would like to
offer me more money ;-) ), but I've given the RMS talk a mention in
my otherwise-blatently-self-promoting blog post this morning.
http://www.news.software.coop/talks-rms-kosovo-mjr-plymouth/957/

Hope it goes well and you can email the list about it!
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software