Richard M. Stallman in Thessaloniki - 01/06/2010

Kostas Boukouvalas boukouvalas at fsfe.org
Thu Jun 3 05:50:47 UTC 2010

On 1 June 2010 13:36, Matthias Kirschner <mk at fsfe.org> wrote:
> Hi Kostas,
>
> * Kostas Boukouvalas <boukouvalas at fsfe.org> [2010-05-31 11:39:26 +0300]:
>
>> We succeeded to print FSFE material to share, around 400 black and
>> white copies of various FSFE official promotional material, printed on
>> laser printer.
>
> Thanks for informing people about our work! It is really good that we
> now have all our leaflets in Greek, too.
>
>> Currently we have a great feedback, and you might have seen also
>> internet traffic coming along to FSFE website, from Greece. The
>> attendees are almost 300 persons pre-registered and we are doing our
>> best for the event.
>
> I'll have to check, when I am online again.

I have to tell you that Richard Stallman in his speech, urged the
audience to support Free Software Foundation but also Free Software
Foundation Europe and its campaings. We are happy to have this
recorded on video :-)

Also somebody I didn't have time to catch up, came with an FSFE
Fellowship t-shirt / who are you pal?