[frank at openDesktop.org: Free BIOS and no Binary Blobs on Open-PC]

Matthias-Christian Ott ott at mirix.org
Mon Jan 18 21:47:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I asked the Open-PC Team whether their Computer is entirely free and got
the following reply I wanted to share with you, because there are some
people who spread the rumor that the Open-PC is entirely free.

Regards,
Matthias-Christian

----- Forwarded message from Frank Karlitschek <frank at openDesktop.org> -----