Help needed for pdfreaders photograph

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 12 10:03:07 UTC 2010

Hi all,

we are looking for a photograph which we can use to promote
PDFreaders.org in an upcomming activity. We had the idea of one of this
street signs (e.g. at highways) were the government or the European
Union are advertising a project (e.g. this bridge is sponsered by the EU
and XY).

We want to modify it, so we have something like:

  "To drive on that highway you need a [car model]. You can do a gratis
  test drive at your local [car manufactor] dealer. Your government."

That is like the Adobe advertisement on many websites from the
government.

We would need a high quality picture of one of those signs, the right
for us to modify it, so we can use it on our websites and give the press
the right so they can use it however they like. So if you are able to
sent us a photograph (either made by yourself, a friend of you, or you
find it on the internet with the necessary rights for us), please sent
it to pdfreaders at fsfeurope.org.

Looking forward to your help,
Matthias

--
German Coordinator, Fellowship Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []              (http://fsfe.org)