Free Software Lausanne Users Group (FSLUG)

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Dec 10 11:58:16 UTC 2010

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> 3. Events and meetings
>
> Before we need to finish the 1st point at least.
>
> Do you kindly have any advices?
> Do you see anything is not in line with the GNU manifesto and the FSF
> philosophy?

Read the various guides and HOWTOs, particularly about events.
There are several and may help you avoid some of the silly mistakes
we have made in the past.

I'll let others comment more the qemu thing.  Personally, if it
persuades people to try freer systems, great.

Best wishes,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work http://www.software.coop/products/