register now for the Hackerbus from Berlin to Vlore, Albania for the FREESB10 Conference on Sept 11-12

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 4 04:56:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

We are organzing a bus to go to Vlore for the freesb conference
(http://flossal.org/freesb-2010-conference/)

Register now for the Hackerbus from Berlin, Germany to Vlore for the
FREESB10 free software conference on the beach!
We are also working on a bus from Paris, France as well.

you can register now online :
http://tinyurl.com/HackerBusVlore
or just send a mail to register at flossk.org

Sept 11-12, Vlora, Albania.
Estimated leaving time 9th of Sept. Estimate return time 15th.
ca 170 € per person round trip total costs (if you camp), around 190€ for hotel.

The bus has 48 seats and costs in total around 7500€.

Plan is to camp at the former Naval Academy in vlore , the uni vlore
has showers, toilettes and wlan there. You will need a tent.
Hotels are also available, they cost around 20€ per night for a nice one.

First come first serve, we will have to collect money in advance to
pay for the bus.
Also people are welcome to get on at any part of the trip, but we need
to cover the total costs, so we could look for people to travel the
first part of the trip to reduce costs.

See you in september on the beach!

mike
--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania