Two days left to rOGG on in April

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Apr 29 10:46:40 UTC 2010

I just wrote a short entry what I did for Ogg vorbis this month.
http://blogs.fsfe.org/mk/?p=538. There I also give some examples what
you could do to help Free Software, Open Standards, and Ogg vorbis
without too much afford.

As already announced there, I already asked on
http://www.dradio.de/service/kritik/ if Dradio can provide their
podcasts in Ogg vorbis, too. During the DFD award Dr. Günter Müchler
(program director Deutschlandfunk and Deutschlandradio Kultur) asked us
to always send them ideas and criticism. So do that for Dradio and also
do it for other websites who only provide mp3 or other non-free formats
at the moment. There are two days left to rOGG on in April!

Best wishes,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - Deutschlandkoordinator, Fellowshipkoordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (fsfe.org)