[Direccao] Re: [racketiciel] Re: [contact] "My University offers me my Microsoft Windows license" Worldwide Campaign

Laurent Séguin laurent.seguin at aful.org
Sun Sep 27 13:35:46 UTC 2009

Hello,

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra a écrit Le 27/09/2009 14:52 :

>>> while this campaign is on.
>> Well, you do as you and the members of your association wish to so.
>> We'll see how people take this campaign in the next few weeks.
>
> If some Free Software advocates take it as they're taking it already,
> then you better be prepared for an austrich egg flying towards you at the
> speed of light.

When you do something, remember that you will have against you those
wanted to do the same thing, those who wanted to do the opposite, and
all the many people who would do nothing. -- Confucius

>> Your comparison of software to a drug is just showing how afraid and
>> panicked you are of the proprietary soft. We are not. We are just
>> believing that in fair competition
>> the free software can give to the final user much more and so win more or
>> less easily. That's why we are struggling for restoring these fair
>> competition conditions.
>
> This is a standard analogy, and repelling it as you do further makes me
> wonder what's happening at AFUL.

If you want to help us to improve the communication of this campaign,
whose objectives one of beyond to make a pressure on the refund system,
is to change the mode of thought of students (who are not sensitive to
our message on the FLOSS) about the OEM Windows license on all new
computers, your are very welcome. You have just to send your proposals
to contact at racketiciel.info

Regards,
--
Laurent Séguin, Vice-Président de l'AFUL
-= Association Francophone des Utilisateurs de Logiciels Libres =-