O'Reilly Safaribooksonline goes proprietary

strk strk at keybit.net
Tue Nov 17 08:33:05 UTC 2009

In case the statement will be made, consider to add that
Gnash developers would be happy to offer consulting or development
services to O'Reilly to plug this leak.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!