Figures about Free Software companies this year

Sergey Matveev stargravesm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:54:27 UTC 2009

Greetings,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 06:52:13PM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:

> That's really good news — especially that your company found reason,
> beyond fixing only their own problem in isolation, to also contribute to
> free software.

Yeah. Many thanks only to our general director. Only he can decide
will be out software free or open - and he made right decisions.

> Would you be kind enough to write an article and submit it to, say,
> <URL:http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/>? Stories like this, with
> enough detail, can *really* help people working in other companies to
> get management support for doing something similar.

Well, it seems very good idea of course! I will write it on these
holidays. I am sure that our company is very good example of behaviour
from free software's point of view.

--
Happy hacking, Sergey Matveev
FSF Associate member #5968 | FSFE Fellow #1390