pc recycling with free software

Graziano arc at autistici.org
Sun Nov 1 17:57:06 UTC 2009

graham ha scritto:
> I used to maintain a list on http://www.opencollector.org/freecomputers.html
>
> It hasn't been updated for a while, but a proportion of them should be
> valid still (and of course any feedback/new entries would be welcome :-)
>
> Graham

Hi Graham,

I think it's a really good job.

Some thoughts:

the system is called GNU/Linux and not Linux as it says on that page.

You could correct the mistake and link the gnu.org page.

The "Tiny Linux Distribution"  (which is a Tiny GNU/Linux distribution)
is not on the list of the GNU project fully free software GNU/Linux
distributions.

This could mean it includes non free software.

I think it would be great if you could recommend people a fully free
software distribution instead.

Here they are:

http://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html

Thanks.