Similar discussion list but not only for Europe?

Bernhard Reiter reiter at fsfeurope.org
Mon Mar 9 09:42:30 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag, 8. März 2009 22:31:17 schrieb Andrés G. Aragoneses:
> > You might also want to contact the OSI about this.
>
> As far as I understand, OSI is more oriented to less-restrictive open
> source licenses, right?

No, by definition OSI is interested in all Free Software licenses
(which they call "open source") - this includes the licenses with strong
freedom protection like GNU GPLv3.

--
FSFE -- Coordinator Germany                                   (fsfeurope.org)
Your donation makes our work possible:  www.fsfeurope.org/help/donate.en.html