pdfcreators.org and presentation material

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Sat Jun 13 07:40:23 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

As a followup on the latest FSFE newsletter, last week I had a
presentation about PDF/A at Adobe in The Netherlands.

I am really wondering what the current state is of FLOSS PDF creation
software and especially the specialized PDF/? and validations and tools
to identify what type of PDF it is? Maybe somebody can make
pdfcreators.org webpage and list all information (wikipedia is also good
source) but this site should go about FLOSS only options and there
current development plans. see: http://pdfreaders.org/os.en.html

In the lasted newsletter there was a entry about a presentation, could
somebody provide an url link to the presentation source materials and
there licence? Tilte: "Professional Free Software in Economy and Politics"

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Jelle de Jong

--

For new Dutch FLOSS Think Tank check out:
http://www.dejongehondenvanheemskerk.nl/