FS in Economy and Politics - past talk by BER (was: pdfcreators.org and presentation material)

Bernhard Reiter reiter at fsfeurope.org
Fri Jul 3 12:38:30 UTC 2009

On Freitag, 3. Juli 2009, Matthias Kirschner wrote:
> * Jelle de Jong <jelledejong at powercraft.nl> [2009-06-13 09:40:23 +0200]:
> > In the lasted newsletter there was a entry about a presentation, could
> > somebody provide an url link to the presentation source materials and
> > there licence? Tilte: "Professional Free Software in Economy and
> > Politics"
>
> You mean the presentation from
>
>     "Bernhard Reiter lectures at University of Stuttgart"?

A subset of materials from my talks can be found at
http://intevation.de/~bernhard/presentations/index.de.html
(This page is in German, but also refers to English talks and sources.)
See the 7th of Mai entry.

> AFAIK Bernhard did not use slides in this talk, but I CCed him in case I
> am wrong.

I have used the projector to show a few diagrams from the cited sources.
So it is true that I did not really use slides in the (too) common way.

Best,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Deputy Coordinator Germany                                 (fsfe.org)
Your donation makes our work possible:  www.fsfeurope.org/help/donate.en.html