pdfcreators.org and presentation material

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Fri Jul 3 09:43:10 UTC 2009

Hi Jelle de Jong,

* Jelle de Jong <jelledejong at powercraft.nl> [2009-06-13 09:40:23 +0200]:

> In the lasted newsletter there was a entry about a presentation, could
> somebody provide an url link to the presentation source materials and
> there licence? Tilte: "Professional Free Software in Economy and Politics"

You mean the presentation from

    "Bernhard Reiter lectures at University of Stuttgart"?

AFAIK Bernhard did not use slides in this talk, but I CCed him in case I
am wrong.

I can only recommend to attend one of Bernhards talks in the future :)

Best wishes,
Matthias

--
German Coordinator, Fellowship Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []              (http://fsfe.org)