Please review our new charter

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 2 17:51:41 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Noah Slater <nslater at tumbolia.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 05:35:08PM +0100, jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com wrote:
>> I have to fight to get the term free software into the charter, and
>> personally I am a big support of the fsf, and the fsfe even if I don't
>> agree all the time, I still support them.
>
> This must be a joke, or a misunderstanding.
>
> You had to fight to get the Free Software Foundation Europe to include this?

This is a misunderstanding.

I had to fight with the other supporters of the conference, not all
have the free software background that I have.

We have had *no* support from anyone on this effort, it has been my
personal effort.

 Only recently have we gotten enough people to form a NGO in Kosovo.
But we do not have any official support from any open source
organization at the moment. We hope that when the first conference
takes place peacefully and successfully that people will jump on the
bandwagon.

here is my letter describing the project,
in english and albanian.
http://code.google.com/p/sfck/wiki/PageName