Raymond, climate

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Dec 3 22:19:17 UTC 2009

"Sam Liddicott" <sam at liddicott.com> writes:

> I gave up on climate change as man made when I read about the NASA
> fakery

Can you provide a source to this, *and* a source to the best attempt to
debunk that source? (In other words, can you show how this claim of
“NASA fakery” stands up to skeptical argument?)

--
 \             “Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have |
  `\                                            others.” —Groucho Marx |