Raymond, climate

Sam Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Thu Dec 3 21:30:35 UTC 2009

Max Moritz Sievers wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 03 Dezember 2009 17:04:46 schrieb Carsten Agger:
>
>> Just an observation: While the "Open Source Initiative" may have failed,
>> I did appreciate some aspects of "The Cathedral and the Bazaar".
>>
>> In that respect, it's sad to see Eric Raymond make a complete and utter
>> fool of himself in the alleged "climate conspiracy":
>>
>> http://scienceblogs.com/deltoid/2009/12/quote_mining_code.php
>>

> No, You make a fool of yourself. As Heraclitus said: There is nothing
> permanent except change. You  »climate believers« are the deniers of this
> inconvenient truth.

I gave up on climate change as man made when I read about the NASA
fakery, and was confirmed in this when I read about the data
with-holding from McIntyre.

This leak is the final nail, it makes a mockery of science has the
"verifiable religion"; science is as much blind faith as religion ever
was, especially when the high priests refuse to give you the data to
verify it for yourself.

Climate change is preached like a religion and is mostly used like a
religion to control people.

Good riddance, I'm off to light a bonfire.

Cheers to Raymond, Max, and all seekers of truth.

I want to REALLY save the world.
http://www.abv.org.uk/node/47

Sam