Weblog comments (was: Re: New Free Software related books for friends)

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Tue Dec 1 14:10:11 UTC 2009

Hi MJ,

* MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> [2009-11-30 23:58:37 +0000]:

> I tried to ask this on the blog article's comments, but blogs.fsfe.org
> is using the *AWFUL* "Dave's Spam Karma 2" (users of that eye-watering
> website-crippling plugin should be reincarnated as tinned meat - that
> would be spam _karma_) so I don't know whether it will appear there,
> so I repost it here:

I approved your comment now. Do you know a better solution for avoiding
spam in the comments? I enabled it after I recevied about 15 e-mails a
day with Wordpress Blog comment spam.

Best wishes,
Matthias

--
German Coordinator, Fellowship Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []              (http://fsfe.org)