Assist a master's thesis on free software businesses?

Barcomb Ann (Stud. FDEWB) a.barcomb at student.maastrichtuniversity.nl
Sun Aug 9 10:03:58 UTC 2009

Hello,

It was suggested that I mail this list--on the recommendation of Matthias Kirschner, who was responding to a post made by Ben Tilly, who in turn was passing on information about my thesis--which is a roundabout way of introducing the topic.  I'm a master's student at the University of Maastricht in the Netherlands; before returning to school I worked as a programmer.  I am looking for participants for my thesis research on the subject of free or open source businesses; unlike many earlier studies I want to take into consideration the specific philosophy followed.  If you would be interested in assisting me with my research, please visit http://ann.barcomb.org where I have written a description of the topic and included a preliminary form.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Ann Barcomb